Advanced Care Assisted Living
Assisted living at Cornerstone Villa allows seniors to live independently while having the comfort of a safe, caring environment. Our bright, private rooms can be decorated to your tastes so you feel at home.
Residents have access to our 24/7 on-sight LPN/RN nursing staff to assist with medical needs, such as medication administration including injections, transfer assistance including the use of mechanical lifts, and special diet accommodations. Cornerstone Villa also has onsite physical, occupational, and speech therapy, which means nearly all medical needs can be met right here.
Should medical needs increase for residents, Cornerstone Villa’s skilled nursing facility makes the transition to a higher level of health care seamless, more comfortable and allows residents to remain within the same community.
Part of the Family
Cornerstone Villa provides a safe, active and caring living environment so residents experience personalized, quality health care, friendship, compassion and joy every day. Many residents have developed strong relationships with our compassionate staff who care deeply about their well being.
Living Your Way
Cornerstone Villa provides a variety of amenities to suit its residents’ lifestyle interests, such as bingo, on-site beauty shop, weekly manicures, daily fitness activities, spiritual services, and therapy. Our family-like social setting gives residents the opportunity to build new friendships and enjoy companionship.
- Bright, private room with private bath (whirlpool tub available)
- Kitchen area with microwave, refrigerator/freezer in the room
- Large window
- Three meals plus snacks daily (modified diets available)
- Activities seven days a week
- Beautician Services weekly
- A spacious common area with fireplace and TV area
- Outdoor patio, walking path around the facility
- In-room TV/phone service available
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration including insulin management and injections
- Therapy services on site—PT/OT/ST
- Emergency Call System—call lights in each room/bathroom
- Security System in building
- Assistance with making appointments and arranging transportation
Is Cornerstone Villa Advanced Care Assisted Living right for you?
- Do you need help with one or more activities of daily living, such as assistance to get dressed or to use the bathroom?
- Do you spend a lot of time alone and wish you had more of a social life?
- Have you had a health setback that has made it more difficult to live at home?
- Would you enjoy more social activities such as bingo, games, and mealtime?
- Is your mind sharp, but you just struggle with some physical limitations?
- Have you recently lost your spouse?
- Are one or more family members spending significant time to assist you?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to consider assisted living that can make life easier as well as improve your well being.